MedRhythms is a leading digital therapeutics company with a focus on creating FDA-cleared prescription products that use music, sensors, and artificial intelligence to improve mobility. The company’s approach is to integrate MedRhythms’ products with previously approved pharmaceutical drugs, or other treatment modalities, to provide better outcomes for patients, data and insights for clinicians and partners, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Our vision is large, and we have brought together a passionate team of individuals who are committed to fulfilling our mission and making a big impact in the world. MedRhythms has been mentioned in Forbes, The Huffington Post, and Xconomy.
Our vision is large! And we have brought together a passionate team of individuals who are committed to fulfilling our mission and making a big impact in the world by helping millions of people suffering from neuro-injury or disease. As a Series A funded company, we are a highly-collaborative team that values rapid iteration and effective communication. If you are self-motivated and enjoy tackling challenges in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
MedRhythms is seeking a Software Engineer with experience in all forms of front-end development for mobile applications and web sites with data processing, analysis, and visualization. This position is based in Portland, Maine.
You are a self-motivated, results-driven, team member who enjoys collaborating with others. You strive to write software that is readable, efficient, testable, maintainable, and extensible, and you seek to continually improve your skills.
- You will use the latest technologies to develop innovative clinical systems that combine neuroscience, biomechanics and music technology.
- You will work in a small team with MedRhythms’ Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and User Experience Designers to create and implement evidence-based, prescription digital therapies for millions of people with neurologic disorders.
- · Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related professional experience
- · Minimum of 3 years of professional development experience
- · Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- · Strong verbal communication and technical writing abilities
- · Commitment to MedRhythms competencies and mission
Preferred Qualifications and SKills
You are comfortable with the following:
- Writing the code to develop our mobile applications
- Working knowledge of Java/C++
- Experience integrating with REST APIs
- Writing integration and unit tests
- Experience publishing apps through Apple, Google Play
- Agile development and security best practices
- Integrating wireless devices with app (Bluetooth, Wi-Fi)
- Building graphically appealing user interfaces
- Engaging user experience design
- User testing experience
- Building for cross-browser and mobile device support
- Graphic design experience with ability to create new assets (Photoshop/Illustrator)
- Building web applications for different stakeholders
- HTML5, CSS
- Experience creating interactive data visualizations (Highcharts, D3, etc.)
- Amazon Web Services experience
- Software compliance and validation to regulatory standards
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email email@example.com with your resume, examples of your work, and a brief cover letter that includes your relevant experience and why you think you would be a good fit for MedRhythms.