MedRhythms is a leading digital therapeutics company with a focus on creating FDA-cleared prescription products that use music, sensors, and artificial intelligence to improve mobility. The company’s approach is to integrate MedRhythms’ products with previously approved pharmaceutical drugs, or other treatment modalities, to provide better outcomes for patients, data and insights for clinicians and partners, and cost-effective solutions for payers. Our vision is large, and we have brought together a passionate team of individuals who are committed to fulfilling our mission and making a big impact in the world. MedRhythms has been mentioned in Forbes, The Huffington Post, and Xconomy.
Our vision is large! And we have brought together a passionate team of individuals who are committed to fulfilling our mission and making a big impact in the world by helping millions of people suffering from neuro-injury or disease. As a Series A funded company, we are a highly-collaborative team that values rapid iteration and effective communication. If you are self-motivated and enjoy tackling challenges in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you!
You are a self-motivated, results-driven, team member who enjoys collaborating with others. You strive to write software that is readable, efficient, testable, maintainable, and extensible, and you seek to continually improve your skills.
- You will use the latest technologies to develop innovative clinical systems that combine neuroscience, biomechanics and music technology.
- You will work in a small team with MedRhythms’ Software Engineers, Data Scientists, and User Experience Designers to create and implement evidence-based, prescription digital therapies for millions of people with neurologic disorders.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related practical experience
- Minimum of 3 years of professional development experience
- Have shipped and supported Python/Django applications in production
- Familiarly with scientific Python tools (NumPy, SciPy, Pandas, etc.)
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Understanding of continuous integration/delivery best practices
- Proven ability to implement secure solutions on AWS
- Linux system administration skills
- Strong data modeling and relational database skills (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Experience with ES6, React/Redux
- Excellent attention to detail and strong verbal communication/technical writing abilities
- Signal processing, biometric telemetry, and machine learning experience
- Experience integrating connected external devices (e.g. Bluetooth, Wi-Fi Direct, etc.)
- Familiarity developing systems subject to HIPAA/FDA compliance regulations
- Mobile development, either with React Native or native iOS/Android development
- Familiarity with Docker and container orchestration
- Working knowledge of other backend languages including Java and C++
- Previous DevOps or QA/Test Engineer experience
- Prior experience working on an agile team
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, examples of your work, and a brief cover letter that includes your relevant experience and why you think you would be a good fit for MedRhythms.